FreewayBill

We Remember Studley....

75 posts in this topic

Studley was a anchor in a very turbulent sea. I always looked forward to his calming posts. They generaly meant that I was thinking right or if I wasn't they always steered me back. We have lost too many friends on this trip. I will remember each with tears and joy equally interspersed with respect and great love. I am saddened that I won't share the joy of paying it forward with all of my many new and old friends that are sharing this great experience! Rest softly friend! Watch over us from that comfortable cloud that I am sure the Lord has assigned to you!

Studley was as good as they come in Dinarland! I have been much too upset and mad today to post yet. My first words this morning as I heard the news was, OH NO! NOT STUDLEY TOO! PLEASE tell me they did not kill Studley too! Not Studley!" He was robbed from us way too soon as far too many are being taken from us too soon. Do I think he chose to leave us? NO! I definitely do not! I believe from all I have heard today from those closest to him that he was another victim of antidepressant adverse reactions. I have tracked these cases for 2 1/2 decades and testified in them as an expert witness since 1992. Studley's friend "Dinar Idiot" made it quite clear earlier when he posted on Recaps what had happened.

How I wish I had known Studley had been caught in this trap that far too many have been so that I could have helped him! It is NOT depression that kills people any longer. Depression does not get a chance to, because the drugs they give for it do it far faster. They can actually cause both psychosis and a worsening of depression! These deadly drugs open up the very pit of hell for far too many who take them. It is so widespread now that even though I have been an expert in antidepressant adverse reactions for many years and worked some of the highest profile cases worldwide, Studley was the second friend I lost just this week to these damnable drugs! The other one just did not wake up due to the toxic effects that I continually warned her about. She was only 41 and just married on Christmas day.

Since 1995 pharmacists have warned that prescription drugs, taken as prescribed, are the third leading cause of death in America. Two new movies will give you a pretty clear picture of what I am talking about. One is #1 on Netflix currently called "American Addict" discussing the over prescribing of mind altering medications in America. Filming of the sequel to this movie will begin mid March in which I am already scheduled to appear. The other movie is actually a comedy, "Sleepwalk With Me," about a young comedian's real life experience with a deadly sleep disorder called REM Sleep Behavior Disorder (RBD), a condition in which you act out your worst nightmare in an unconscious dream state. Although previously a rare disorder it is now far too common. The leading sleep research center in America has found that an astounding 86% of those being diagnosed with this deadly sleep disorder are those currently taking an antidepressant. Even worse is that in the past RBD was known mainly as a drug withdrawal reaction. So the chances of this happening in withdrawal or changes in the antidepressant dose or switching to a new one, can be expected to be an even higher percentage. People can take their lives while experiencing RBD and this young comedian may have been listed as a suicide after jumping through a hotel window from a second story had he not lived through it to explain that he was dreaming about what he just did. 

Now if I know Studley, after hanging on every word he has had to say to us over the past three to four years, I would think his worst nightmare could easily be to lose his life just before the RV so that he is robbed of this marvelous blessing we have all been waiting for. There are enough indications here that those close to Studley need to look closely at his medications and/or changes in dose or switching of the medication, etc. Feel free to contact me for any help with this if you need it. But I want everyone to understand and I know Studley would want you to understand this as well ... you DO NOT choose to take your life when you have this medication reaction. The drugs cause "suicidal ideation" as a side effect which is ruminating obsessive/compulsive suicidal thoughts and actions. It has been determined that those come from the drug itself, not the individual. Because of this in 2004 the FDA ordered a Black Box Warning (their strongest warning next to banning a drug) to be placed on these drugs for doubling the chances of suicidal ideation for anyone under the age of 25.

But it has been my experience that these drugs do not do well at determining one's age before producing this deadly side effect. To demonstrate that I give you the case of a New York State Police Investigator who impulsively took his life in an antidepressant-induced suicide when he stopped in a vacant parking lot he drove by while driving to pick up his daughter's friend, took out his service revolver from the trunk of his car and shot himself while under the influence of Zoloft and Wellbutrin. He came to his mother after his death and pleaded, "Help me mom!" When she asked how she could do that if he was already dead he said to her, "I did not mean to do this!"

To Studley's family and his beloved Fifi my deepest condolences in the loss of yet another family member. How I wish I could have given more than condolences before this happened! Your beloved Peter gave so much to us and will be missed GREATLY! And to you I would say that if he was not acting out his worst nightmare in doing this, he definitely acted out our worst nightmare! To lose him now so close to the end, is the worst! Rest in peace Peter knowing that I, in gratitude for all you did for us, will do all I can to not allow your death to be in vain!

Wow! What do I say? I never got the privilege to meet Studly. But in all the reads I have come across expressing his vitality and dedication to the room and to the efforts of this amazing blessing which will change so many millions of lives, praying, for the better and Studly's contribution to the cause. And this is a cause that we all have joined together regardless of background or rank. We are all in the privilege to be at the same level to obtain the same information and to tap into the brilliance of so many wise individuals in this journey we have been involved in from "OUR" day one. I wished I met everyone and built a "character" of some sort so when they are talked about or sick, or facing challenges, it strikes a chord of familiarity. All I can say is in the wittiness of the name of Studly, and the hearts of so many people who came into contact with him, how can you truly not want to be associated with such a man of integrity and dedication. So STUDLY  you will be missed by many hundreds of people that you have touched as an individual who had read a biography of your character and charm, I am saddened by your metamorphosis from this playing field to a new "beginning". I send you a greeting of pure homage to your name and your impression left upon these people who loved you then and will love your more than ever. Absent from the presence of this playing field doesn't mean you will not continue to touch those who will know of you and speak of your influence in one way or another and in short you have been an influence to me through the stories told. So I pray that everyone does sing the song of your graceful heart and be welcomed in loving arms to where you reside now and save me a place as well along with your witty charm so we can chat awhile when you have time among all those who will be waiting in line to see their friend again. Godspeed Studly and pray that everyone finds their own closure in this physical world and know we gained a watcher and counselor with more influence that could ever be imagined. Always remembered- Talon

It is always so sad when we loose one of our family. Studley I sincerly hope You have found the Peace You were searching for. We will miss You every day and send thoughts and Prayers Your way.

It's my pleasure to honor the memory of "Studley", a man who's advice and counsel became the foundation of understanding in this journey. I so enjoyed any time that he would spend in the chat rooms, and often return to a line I had read of his when my own mind was becoming confused, "It's a currency play. No one will know the time or the amount.".

I pictured "Studley" as an elderly man, who was sharing from years of experience and wisdom gained. I was both surprised and amused to find that he was actually a few years my junior, but respected him all the more. His demeanor was worthy of a trusted mentor, with the knowledge and skill to instruct.

I had hoped one day to meet "Studley", and to thank him, along with others, for what he had provided along the way. That such a meeting will not take place is to my loss, but I will be grateful and mindful of him for many days to come.

So, thank you, Peter Mendelson, from one who did not know you, but yet will remember you.

Shalom aleichem . . . 

[Wango1] This week I lost a friend, not one that I talked to online, on the phone or in a chatroom.  How he died is irrelevant what does matter is that he is gone.  Pete was a gentle soul that was not equipped to deal with the constant false information that was funneled to him by various people.  He loved life in his own way and had aspirations of helping his father and family live out his life in a carefree way.  He knew that the currency would increase in value but couldn’t wait it out.  Fifi was the woman in his life and he was very attached to her, they were soul mates, when Pete was happy she was happy. 

When he missed family functions it was because he wanted to provide more material things and he didn’t understand that just being there was enough.  Pete had a mind that was fascinated by history, finance and our changing world.  His parents raised a man with an endless quest for knowledge which he shared with many.  

So for now I will smile when good things happen and remember our evening with his father eating Boom Boom Shrimp. Chuckle when I play cards and remember the number of times he answered the phone and said I’m in a meeting because he was winning the game.  I will hold onto the good memories I shared with my friend and get past the how it happened and mourn the loss of friend.

So if you were fortunate enough to learn from him count your blessing and move on, don’t forget him but enjoy the coming events enough for him and yourself.

I didn't know him but I wish i had. I can tell that

he touched a lots of people lives in a good way. My heart goes out to all his family and friends during your lost. God Bless You

Papa Bear

OK Father I come to you asking this morning that thou will let our Brother Peter rest in peace under his young skin laid a heart of gold. He hurt for his entire Dinar Family and through his pain felt and carried all others pain on his shoulders. Death has severed the tie that united us in this life to be renewed everlastingly in a heaven with thee and my family. Now faithful to thy memory ,I implore you Lord to grant repose unto this young soul and vouchsafe for me in your arms for me his soul until our reunion again. God please permit the soul of Peter for whom we all mourn to know how much he was loved and grant him freedom from earths painful struggles, dangers and difficulties purified through your mercy. May he share the joys of the blessed in eternity wrapped in his Mothers and your loving arms. PETER THIS ISNT GOODBYE ITS SEE YOU LATER GOOD FRIEND

SweetQueen...Remembering My Friend Peter (Studley)

I FIRST GOT TO KNOW PETER THROUGH A PRIVATE INTEL GROUP CALLED 5F THAT WAS ORGANIZED AND BROUGHT TOGETHER BY BLAINO, WE HAD JUST ABOUT ALL THE INTEL PROVIDERS FROM THE PAST AND FROM DIFFERENT SITES ALL TOGETHER SHARING AND COMPARING INFORMATION, SOME OF THE GREATS THERE WERE DEWEY, OKIE, STUDLEY, HECK WE EVEN HAD RONNIE MILSAP, , POPPY2, BGG, LONGFELLOW, DUSTY, SEEKER, PAM, , DURGA, JENNA, JEDI, ENNORSTE, PATTI, CHICKEN HUNTER, ETC... IT WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE GETTING TO KNOW AND HEAR THE VOICES OF THIS PEOPLE WHOM ALL POSTED IN DIFFERENT SITES, AT THE TIME I WAS AT THE GET TEAM.

E F HUTTON, EVERYONE LISTENS. THAT IS HOW EVERYONE FELT ABOUT PETER. WHEN HE ENTERED A ROOM WHETHER IT BE A SKYPE ROOM OR A CHAT ROOM. HE COMMANDED EVERYONES ATTENTION AND RESPECT, BUT NOT BECAUSE HE WAS ARROGANT OR DEMANDING, BUT BECAUSE HE HAD SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE EVERYONE WANTED TO HEAR WHAT HE HAD TO SAY. HE WILLING GAVE INFORMATION TO HUNDREDS, MORE LIKE THOUSANDS, AND JUST HAD THIS WAY OF CALMING EVERYONE WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE AND COMMON SENSE. THAT IS WHO HE WAS TO DINARWORLD. HE WAS THAT CALMING, GROUNDED VOICE THAT JUST BROUGHT SO MUCH OF HIMSELF TO HELP OTHERS.

WHO PETER WAS TO ME WAS SO MUCH MORE. I REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD WHEN WE WERE ALL A PART OF THE “GIRLS” SKYPE ROOM TOGETHER… THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN THE GIRLS ROOM HAD SOME ADDITIONAL FRIENDS: PETER, GEORGIA BOY, CAP, AND JONNYWG. WE TEASED THE GUYS ABOUT NOT HAVING GIRL NAMES FOR OUR ROOM- ONE OF THEM BECAME CARMEN MIRANDA. OR HOW ABOUT THE CONFERENCE CALLS HE JOINED IN WITH THE CUBAN MAFIA ROFL . I LEARNED HOW TO TAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT WITH A POUND OF SALT… AS HE WOULD SAY THIS INVESTMENT IS VERY SPECULATIVE. I ALSO REMEMBER HOW WE LEANED ON EACH OTHER FOR STRENGTH AS WE WERE BOTH GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING, THE FORECLOSURE ON OUR HOMES AND THEN BELIEVING IN THE FUTURE WHEN WE HAD OUR NEW HOMES AFTER THE RV.

POST RV WE WERE BOTH GOING TO BUY HOMES IN THE SAME CITY , WHICH WAS THE CITY WHERE PETER GREW UP AS A CHILD HERE IN SOUTH FLORIDA, PETER OFTEN TOLD ME OF HOW MUCH HE LOVED SOUTH FLORIDA BECAUSE IT WAS HERE WHERE HE GREW UP AND WANTED TO GO BACK AND BUY BACK THE HOUSE WHERE HE WAS RAISED WHERE HE HAD SO MANY MEMORIES OF HIS MOTHER, HE ALSO DATED A CUBAN GIRL THAT WENT ON TO BE A GIRL WHOM HE NEVER FORGOT. I REMEMBER CLEARLY THE DAY HE CALLED ME ALL EXCITED AND ASKED FOR MY HELP , NOT ONLY AS A WOMAN BUT AS A CUBAN. THIS GIRL OF HIS DREAMS HAD CALLED HIM AND HE WAS AFRAID TO ANSWER BECAUSE SHE HAD GONE ON TO GET MARRIED AND EVEN HAD A COUPLE OF CHILDREN AND HE ASKED.. WHY DO YOU THINK SHE IS CALLING ME? I REPLIED SHE IS OBVIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT YOU , WHY DON’T YOU CALL HER. HE WAS SUCH A GOOD MAN THAT ALL HE SAID WAS… BUT SHE IS MARRIED WITH CHILDREN AND I SAID PETER IT DOSEN’T MATTER SHE MAY NOT EVEN BE MARRIED ANYMORE, THEN HE SAID WELL TRUE BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN? HE DIDN’T WANT TO HURT THE CHILDREN AND FELT IT WAS BEST IF HE DIDN’T RETURN THE CALL. NOT ONLY WAS HE A GOOD FRIEND TO THE DINAR WORLD BUT A DEAR FRIEND TO ME.

AND NOW I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THIS PRAYER...... JESUS, OUR HEARTS HURT BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE OUR FRIEND PETER HERE WITH US ON EARTH, BUT THANK YOU FOR COMFORTING US WITH THE PEACE OF KNOWING WE WILL SEE OUR FRIEND PETER AGAIN SOME DAY. SUSTAIN US LORD AND BRING PEACE TO OUR ACHING HEARTS AS WE GRIEVE FOR OUR FRIEND PETER. HELP US IN THE DAYS AHEAD TO REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD WITH HIM. HELP OUR HEARTS TO HEAL AND TO BE A COMFORT TO ONE ANOTHER. THANK YOU FOR LOVING US AND FOR WELCOMING PETER INTO YOUR ARMS. AMEN

It's hard to believe it's been almost a year! The things I remember the most about Peter Studley was his love for a good debate. He and I had something in common as we are both from Jewish Ancestry. Peter was such a kind hearted guy that would bend over backwards for anyone. He is truly missed but I know deep in my heart that  he is content to be back home with God even though many of us miss him dearly. Sending my prayers to Peters family once again.Blessings to you brother!

I don't know. I don't think it's important, IMHO; nor do I believe it was discussed publicly.  The fact that a desperate soul went to such a tragic, extreme choice is enough for me.  RIP, Studley.

As I look at all the people that loved Studley, me included, my heart goes out to our whole dinar family. I miss all the people that were here for years, and we felt like a family, even though many of us never posted--we were all connected somehow by God. I want you all to know that my heart is with you, for we have traveled this long journey together, and even though some have slept along the way, we keep them in our hearts. Rest in peace Studley. I love you all Zach

Just today I saw a post relating to Trumps nominee being what we needed for the Dinar community.  Without going into politics I couldn't help but remember the many conversations I had with Peter (Studley) because all he had to do to verify intel for me regarding the whales exchanging was to say give me a minute I will call Donald Trump.  He was this special and always willing to help those of us in his inner intel circle know just how well connected he truly was and how loved he was by the dinar community.  Peter there is not a day that goes by that I don't remember our special friendship.  May you be rejoicing with your Mom in heaven my dear friend. 

Just today I saw a post relating to Trumps nominee being what we needed for the Dinar community.  Without going into politics I couldn't help but remember the many conversations I had with Peter (Studley) because all he had to do to verify intel for me regarding the whales exchanging was to say give me a minute I will call Donald Trump.  He was this special and always willing to help those of us in his inner intel circle know just how well connected he truly was and how loved he was by the dinar community.  Peter there is not a day that goes by that I don't remember our special friendship.  May you be rejoicing with your Mom in heaven my dear friend.All of us that knew him miss his sweet spirit.

SweetQueen! All of those that knew him miss his sweet soul. What a colorful personality he had. This guy would take his last coat off for someone in need. That was Peter with a huge heart and thanks for remembering him too. Certain people are just hard to forget because they leave such an imprint on you. ;-))

All i can say is that studley knows whats

In our hearts....and wants us to be free from our burdens and he is at peace in a good place with the lord...

Working in a different way..through each one of us...

Blessings. ...

Catching up with recent  "We Remember Studley"  posts.

Before I registered with the castle forum, I read all of the "We Remember Studley"  posts, since they were open on the INTEL4U website without a login.  I gained some insight into the caring person Studley and the many loving people in the Castle forum. I wanted to meet and fellowship with the many good Castle souls, so I registered.  A picture of Studley was shared in one post.  I felt very sad reading about the ending his life.  I would loved to have shared posts with Studley.  Thank you SweetQueen for sharing more of Studley.   He was well connected with important people.  I vaguely remember a statement somewhere, this forum or elsewhere, that Donald Trump believed in the dinar re-valve enough to invest in IQD for himself.

God will restore our nation.  I believe America is that particular "wilderness" of Revelation 12, where the woman, the progenitor of Christian believers from mother Eve, to mother Israel, to mother Mary of Jesus, the Christ (anointed One) of all believers of Jesus unto the end time.  Revelation chapter 12 is a synopsis of our battle with Satan from the beginning to the final days.  Read the whole chapter.  The part in the chapter following the woman's (Christians) flight, tells of a flood coming out of the mouth of the dragon (Satan), meaning a flood of lies that can put your life in peril, drowning you in a spiritual death of deception.  The "Earth" that helps the woman is a region of this world, a restored USA you might say, a place to flee and be nourished for those with the knowledge of the truth, a place to dispel the lies of Satan and his demons.

Revelation 12 vs. 13-17 (Please read the whole chapter, the Holy Spirit will guide and teach you)

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.  15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

I vaguely remember a statement somewhere, this forum or elsewhere, that Donald Trump believed in the dinar re-valve enough to invest in IQD for himself.

It surely would be interesting to know that.

....conversations I had with Peter (Studley) because all he had to do to verify intel for me regarding the whales exchanging was to say give me a minute I will call Donald Trump. 

Did he actually call Donald Trump and what Did Mr. Trump say? I know you will not know word for word, but just a summary of what he generally said would be fascinating to know about. 

Thanks for this forum Sweet Queen!