pami

Login Help!!!

84 posts in this topic

I have tried numerous times and I can't get any help from the admins. I go to chat and click sign in. It momentarily says successful followed immediately by "access denied". Very Frustrating. I know the user name is correct and I know the password number is correct. HELP!

NEVER MIND...I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT. I'M SO HAPPY NOW!

I am unable to get mine to work ad well says invalid name password. I have typed and Re typed and even did recover lost password but says no account found .....can you please help!!!!

I am unable to get mine to work ad well says invalid name password. I have typed and Re typed and even did recover lost password but says no account found .....can you please help!!!!

You need to register for Chat - Let me know how it goes

You have to register for both chat and forum, you can use the same name and password for both but you must register for both

sorry to post here but im new member and can not get into chat. wondering if someone could help?

pami, I show you have loged into chat numerous times, you are an active member. Things have changed a little now and that may be the reasons you are lost, as you loged into www.intel4u.net you will see the forums, first register if you haven't already or login if you have, once you have done this the link that says access chat click on it to enter chat at which time you will see the chat login box. Hopefully this will help you.

Regards,

i can't get into chat.....it's very difficult and i'm computer savvy...obviously...not savvy enough!

Californiaguy, I don't show you as registered to chat please keep in mind that Forum and chat registrations are separate, please click on Forums the link under information that says access chat and when the login box appears at the bottom of it you will see create an account please take the steps necessary.

Regards,

I have tried numerous times and I can't get any help from the admins. I go to chat and click sign in. It momentarily says successful followed immediately by "access denied". Very Frustrating. I know the user name is correct and I know the password number is correct. HELP!

NEVER MIND...I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT. I'M SO HAPPY NOW!

TNman glad to hear your issue is solved.

Regards,

pami, I show you have loged into chat numerous times, you are an active member. Things have changed a little now and that may be the reasons you are lost, as you loged into www.intel4u.net you will see the forums, first register if you haven't already or login if you have, once you have done this the link that says access chat click on it to enter chat at which time you will see the chat login box. Hopefully this will help you.

Regards,

Thanks - yes I did finally get in last night - I had not registered seperately for chat so that was the problem. That needs to be in the instructions, lol. Thanks again!

Help can't get into chat I have registered seperatly but it keeps saying access denied can anyone please help thanks in advance

You had not validated your email, possibly is in you spam. You are now ready to login to chat.

Regards,

I have created 2 accounts trying to get into chat, still can't get in.

Fallcrop only one username per IP address is allowed, you are good to go under Fallcrop username, please email me your other username so I can delete it, otherwise you may have login issues due to duplicate IP address.

Regards,