FreewayBill

We Remember Studley....

75 posts in this topic

A Farewell to a Good Friend - RIP Studley ~ FreewayBill

It was early in 2011 when I met Studley for lunch just a few miles from his home for the first time face to face after many telephone discussions.  I had not pictured him the way he appeared.  I walked in to find a tall, curly headed young man with a smile that could light up a room.  We had a great lunch and we talked about everything from his past business experience, his family, his thoughts about GOD, his financial issues regarding his house to his beloved dog FiFi.... We spent, what started out to be an hour lunch that ended up being about a five hour visit.  We laughed a lot. We planned about all of the great things we could do to help people once the RV occured.  His heart was huge and we got along so well, it was like a visit with a brother from the beginning.  He teased me about a mole I have on my upper lip and I joked about his "kinky" hair.  I will never forget that day as it started a long term close relationship that even with his passing today, will never end.

A lot of you really did not know my friend.  Yes, you saw him on chat and you read his post. But that was not the depth of the real Studley.  He cared about you, all of you and wanted this to occur for you as much as he did for himself.

Being of Jewish faith, his discussions with me about religion was somewhat comical at times.  He had his beliefs and I have mine. Well you know Freeway well enough to know that I dig pretty deep with my beliefs and we would debate but in a loving way.  In my heart, I wanted him to accept Jesus as his own personal savior and for obvious reasons, he could not.  I respected that, but that did not keep me from continuing to discuss it for the past three years.

Three years! Wow!  If you only knew how many hundreds of phone conversations we had during that time.  We shared information, we discussed strategies on what we would do after the RV and we even planned a Las Vegas trip for Studley, myself, Soonerfan, Dash Riprock and Lojack where we could all take a week and just enjoy eachother.

He loved and missed his mother more than anyone I have ever known.  That mourning went right to the last breath and I know that for sure.

My friends, mourn the loss of a great man, but do not let this live with you as he would not want you to not go on with your lives.  When the RV occurs, personally I will look up in the sky toward the heaven and thank Studley for everything he did in his life to help prepare all of us for this blessing.  He sleeps...... GOD BLESS YOU TONIGHT MY FRIEND ... I will miss you like a brother and I will remember you the rest of my life.  My friend, my brother, I bid you tonight sweet dreams for a long awaited peaceful sleep.  May you wake up in the arms of GOD and spend eternity by His side.... Kiss your mom for me brother....

GOD BLESS YOU ALL TONIGHT AND AS ALWAYS GOD BLESS THE USA!

Sadly,

Freeway Bill  

2hs98n7.jpg                                                                  

Peter Mendelsohn

Studley

rip17.gif

2-16-2014

Flores+Marif_ESTILO-LARAH.png

The memorial service for Peter "Studley" Mendelsohn
will be on Friday Feb. 21st, 2014 10am est in Florida

Knowing Peter for some time.....we shared a common bond...it was as we were one for we both went through much financially and had to hold each other up.......I am truly overwhelmed in hearing the news of my friend...I do not know where to turn or realize  how much I spoke with him of things of the world. I only wish we had talked more in these last days. I only know he had a wonderful heart and wanted the best for all and could not get away from how all of this was hurting the USA but unfortunately he could not do more as he wanted. He will be sorely missed by me and many in our community of this blessing. Rest forever comfortable in the angels arms my friend. 

Peter my heart is heavy tonight as I learned the news of your passing, we had so many great conversations that I will cherish a life time, on one hand I will miss you dearly and on the other I know that you have been reunited with your mother. My friend thank you for all your hard work but most of all for your sincere and honest friendship, I remember the times you would say take everything with a pound of salt, it was a privilege and an honor to have been your friend. R.I.P Peter although you're gone you will never be forgotten. 
To Peter's family my prayers and condolences are with you, we have lost a great man, friend, dinarian, and family member.

[wileymorgan] My dear Friends/Group Members, It is with heavy heart that we post this evening about the loss of one of our own. The Generals64/Studley group has learned of the passing of our dear friend Studley. Please pray for him and his family on this sad occasion. 

[wileymorgan] He was a good friend to all the group leaders and many of the group members. May God rest his soul in peace and also give all the strength and fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. When we hear more from the family for those that want to send condolences we will find out and let the community know

[wileymorgan] With regards. Yours sincerely, Generals64, KCMana, 4th Time and Wiley

[soonerfan62] GUYS I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SAD SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME AS I AM TONIGHT. I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE  TONIGHT WITH GENERAL64, DEBTARHEAL, OKIE, FREEWAYBILL, LGTENNIS AND OTHERS AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE LOST SUCH A GOOD FRIEND AS PETER. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN;T KNOW THIS MAN HE WAS AS GOOD OF FRIEND TO ALL IN DINARLAND AND IT GETS. WE ALL SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO HIM OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS THAT HE KEPT US INFORMED THE BEST THAT HE COULD AND I FEEL THE LOSS AS IF HE WERE A FAMILY MEMBER. OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO PETERS FAMILY AND HE WILL TRULY BE MISSED.  

JUST TALKED TO HIM A FEW DAYS AGO ABOUT A TRIP TO VEGAS THAT HIM, FREEWAY, LOJAK AND MYSELF WERE TAKING AFTER THIS WAS OVER

I knew Studley very well, he was like a son to me, he was a gentleman and a good friend. His lost today and the news of his passing gravely has impacted my inner being creating a shock that will last my whole lifetime, my condolences to his family and loved   ones. I just got a message for all of you out there, I do not wish to ever here that I have lost another one of you falling into pain or depression, there is a God who loves you and is at everybody's reach, go to Him embrace Him, listen to him. You can count with me I am here for all of you 24/7, be strong and be blessed that is all that is important. May you rest in peace my dear friend, I am deeply affected by your departure my you have found solace with your onr true God. With all my thoughts and love to all. My only hope right now that this is but a bad dream. Na'maste (be forever blessed) Bluwolf

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD EVENING FRIENDS. I WAS ON A CONFERENCE CALL JUST MOMENTS AGO AND WAS INFORMED ABOUT THE UN-TIMELY DEMISE OF STUDLEY. STUDLEY (PETER) HAS BEEN IN THE DINAR COMMUNITY MANY YEARS AND IT IS A SHAME HIS DREAMS FADED AWAY BEFORE HE WAS PERMITTED TO SEE IT COME TO FRUITION. THIS SHOULD BE AN OBJECT LESSON TO EACH OF US TO RECOGNIZE THERE ARE OTHER THINGS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN AN R/V. WE EACH SHOULD PAUSE JUST A MOMENT AND REFLECT ON WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO US, OUR FAMILY, OUR COUNTRY, OUR LOVE AND RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER AND ESPECIALLY OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR SAVIOR. I KNOW WHAT THE LOSS OF A SON DONE TO ME THIS YEAR AND IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR HEART DEEP WOUNDS TO HEAL. I WOULD ENCOURAGE EVERYONE AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME TO STOP WHAT YOUR DOING AND REFLECT ON WHAT SHOULD BE YOUR PRIORITIES. OUR PRAYERS FOR PETER'S FAMILY SHOULD BE FOREMOST ON ALL OF OUR MINDS AND THEN THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN FAMILIES, AND BE GRATEFUL THEY ARE STILL PRESENT ON EARTH. GOD WILL HEAR YOUR PRAYERS AND THANKSGIVING AND WILL SMILE----BLESSINGS GALORE

I did not know him but have read many of his post yet it feels like losing a loved one. Surely we can all pray for peace for his immediate family and this extended family of dinarians. To all that have felt his love and were friends please know prayers are with you as well. May our loving Father be ever present thru this very heartbreaking time. In Jesus holy name, Amen. With respect and sisterly love, jubilee486

Shock and DEEP sadness are the only words that come to my mind right now. IMHO, Studley was one of the corner stones of the Dinar Community. When he spoke, you listened. He was actually the first Intel provider I listened to and sought out ALL he had to say. I just reviewed a Chat I had saved of his soon after we purchased our first Dinar. I am so glad that all of you who knew him so well are posting here and sharing pieces of his precious life with us. I hope we hear more.

Freeway Bill, I loved your tribute to our beloved Studley [Peter]. And I hope no one takes offense to me saying "our Studley" but he was our friend even though most of us Dinar holders did not have the great honor of knowing him personally. Freeway Bill, that was not how I had him pictured either but I am so glad to know a little about his looks so I can have a different vission of him im my mind now.

May God be with his grieving Family and hold them close as they need God's great comfort more than ever now. I had been wondering how he was doing and I guess I know now. :-( This world has lost a great human being and he will be so missed. IMHO, It will never be the same here in Dinar Land without him. Is there anything we can do for his family?

TC2012

Regarding Peter :Studley: Mendelson........... :Love-1: 
 for those of us who spoke with and truely knew him it is loss.........I too wish he had called or I had called him but sometimes it is for us to decide and Peter did albeit not what we would have wanted. He really was a behind the scenes person.....he never pushed the dinar or things of it....but he worked behind the scenes to not make a scene......All conversations with him never ended without a "people are hurting everywhere what do we do dar".................I will miss him too and know that his heart for others was humongous even if he never heard of you..............Rest in peace now my friend...we shall remember our late night and early morning calls, our times of laughing till we cried and the crying till we laughed....Thank you for coming into my life for that reason, season and to spread your thoughts of LIVING.............Rest in peace and your heart will live on................AQ/ANGELQUEST. :donnerose: ...

We know not why someone would leave this world as our friend did........but we do know that whatever trial he was going through was to him ever so big......many of us that knew him are still grieving wondering what could we have done..........why did we not see this..........well we must let go of any rational thought for it was his chosen path in his thoughts....much grief should bring us to the realization that we need each other everyone of us today tomorrow and forever.......remember all of us are only a call or Skype or text or email away......it puts much in perspective for all I pray.....to know that nothing and I mean nothing is tooo big to overcome.....we need support ...........we have support......

AQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLLMzr3PFgk

It was about 3 years ago that I was part of 3S and we were just lurkers learning about the dinar.  And Studley seemed very knowledgeable about his field and expertise.  He was always encouraging everyone and yet he kept people grounded, very grounded.  I liked his ideas and vision in how to come together and help people.  We all understood the nature of this Beast (the politics of it all is just ugly when it comes to the dinar.)  We just felt sad and felt a loss and hurt when we read Studley went home.  I just wished I was next door to his house and possibly stopped by and perhaps we could have said something, something that can possible change the course of history.  I guess I wanted to see him in the finished line with the rest of us.

He is one of us who has dreams and visions to improve many lives of people that we want to reach and make a difference in our society.

Our prayers goes to his family and friends. 

I remember Studley with great fondness.  He seemed to take a larger view of this world event and constantly told us to just let it come to us.  I had no idea that he was hurting so badly nor did many others.  It sounds like he had many really close friends in the dinar community.  From reading his bio on linkedin, this was a brilliant man with a shining list of achievements.  Somehow losing his job caused him to lose confidence and not finding a new job really broke his spirit.  I am so saddened by his loss and by what I imagine his pain was like to cause him to take this course.  I can't stop crying.   

Behind me stand a large group of people who also feel very deeply saddened and shocked at Studley's passing.  Thank you all for your prayers and songs to help us continue to place our hearts together to help Studley's family at this most traumatic time in their lives.  We now see how one person's deep commitment can turn and be in a place we do not understand.  I see Studley as moving to his higher mission, and honor him with deep respect and love.  Cosmickid, -  M, Sonnyday

It makes me so sad to see people leave us before the finish line.... what I like to remember is they are in paradise now. My condolences to those mourning the lose of Studely, may you feel peace at this very difficult time. Thank you Studely for all the hours you put into this on our behalf!! God be with you till we meet again.......

Studley sought me out years ago when I was making a lot of noise in the Dinar community. He wanted to correct me on a few things. We became CLOSE friends - we used to talk every day. Oftentimes he would call me in the middle of the night when he couldn't sleep, since I was on the West coast. We would laugh, or cry. But usually laugh. I could always get him to laugh. He helped me as much as I helped him back then. We seemed to lose touch over the last 6 months, and for this I feel awful. His desire to help others ran as deep as his own personal pain. I would always tell him that tomorrow is another day, and not to give up. I ask, in his memory, that ALL of you remember that death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you are at the end of your rope, reach out your hand - connect with someone. Your rope gets a little longer one hand at a time when you do that. I'm going to miss Studley terribly - I truly loved him. I will leave you with this - I am singing here with my friend Dilana (she is singing the lead). That is me in the white dress. Godspeed, my friend. Love, Rich Queen. 

From our loving Bear'sOpenHeart:

Some of our Elders had the good fortune to have met Studley .. and they loved him ... Most of us here have grown to love our Elders and each other .. There is Great Power in that!! What if we turned that Great love outward even more ,to include all of Humanity .. It would be such a Positive thing to happen .. My father has told me numerous times " Energy flows ,where attention goes ". What if we took the Positive intention of our love for each other and focused it out from our Hearts into the World...

What changes would we create and see??

MAY GOD EMBRACE YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE DEAR FRIEND....YOU WILL BE SORELY MISSED..YOU HAVE TOUCHED THE LIVES OF MANY AND WE THANK YOU FOR THAT AND WE ARE BLESSED BY IT....I KNOW YOU WILL BE WATCHING FROM ABOVE...YOU WORK IS NOT DONE IN THE EYES OF GOD....YOUR SPIRIT IS WITH US, AMEN.

LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS AND SO DIFFICULT AT TIMES. THIS JOURNEY HAS BEEN ONE OF THOSE TIMES....INTENSE, EXHILLERATING, HOPEFUL, AND VERY DEPRESSING AT TIMES... TIMES FULL OF JOY AND LAUGHTER AND TIMES FULL OF SORROW AND TEARS. STUDLEY, I,  AND THE REST OF THE ORIGINAL INTEL/RESEARCH TEAM HAVE BEEN ON THIS DINAR JOURNEY FOR FAR TOO LONG.  STUDLEY WAS OFTEN QUIET AND RESERVED. NEVER SPOKE TOO MUCH ON CONFERENCE CALLS AND CHOSE TO BE MORE OF A BEHIND-THE-SCENES ANALYST.  HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE PROCESS AND WHAT WE ALL WERE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH.  AND HE DID CARE FOR THE PEOPLE....THOSE THAT WERE HURTING, THOSE WHO HAD LOST THEIR JOBS, THOSE WHO HAD LOST THEIR HOME AND POSESSIONS. AND HE HIMSELF, WAS GOING THROUGH THAT AS WELL. BUT HE KEPT FIGHTING, HE KEPT RESEARCHING, HE KEPT CARING......UNTIL HE COULDN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE.  NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ONE GOES THROUGH WHEN THEY TAKE THEIR LIFE....THE TREMENDOUS PAIN, SORROW,  DEPRESSION AND TOTAL LOSS OF CONTROL. SO , LET'S NOT JUDGE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID, BUT INSTEAD, PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY. LET'S REJOICE IN WHAT HE DID IN LIFE. AND LET'S CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR SO MANY OTHERS IN DINARLAND THAT MAY WELL BE IN THE SAME SITUATION THAT HE FOUND HIMSELF IN. LORD, GIVE THEM STRENGTH AND HOPE AND VISION TO SEE THE FUTURE FULLFILLED IN THE REVALUATION AND ACTIVATION SO THAT LIVES WILL BE CHANGED, HEARTS WILL BE MENDED, AND FAMILIES RESTORED.....IN JESUS' NAME...AMEN!

I have been in this for a long time and when some spoke or posted, I barely gave them any attention but when Studley posted, I gave what he wrote the utmost attention because he was a man of truth and honor who truly cared about others.  In reality when all is said and done, our legacy really only consists of our word and how our word can be trusted.  To me, Studleys' was gold and he will be sorely missed.

May God wrap His loving arms around his family and those in Dinarland who knew him personally and comfort them as only He can!!  

Peter Mendelson (Studley) I was saddened today to hear that someone so young passed away. Peter was an adventurer and lived most of his life to it's fullest.  To My knowledge he was involved in the dinar back to the beginning.  The last few years had been tough on him as it has been for most of us. Peter tried to bring a different prospective to the table.  Peter will be sorely missed by both colleagues and friends. jonnywg

I have been in this for some time now, and  one thing is for sure ,Studley was a people person and it showed in his calming and honest words!!! You could tell that our best interest was always his top priority!! I  Had great respect for him, and I know he will be greatly missed!!!    REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND

TO PETERS FAMILY,

WE LOVED HIM AS ....STUDLEY

WE LOVED HIM AS PETER

HE GAVE US SO MUCH OF HIM SELF IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS

I WISH THERE WAS SOME WAY TO GIVE BACK TO HIM, SADLY WE CAN NOT NOW.

PLEASE KNOW THAT SO MANY WERE GUIDED AND HELPED BY HIS KNOWLEDGE

THAT HE GAVE SO FREELY, WE WILL MISS HIM TERRIBKY AS I KNOW YOU WILL TO.

WE CAN ONLY BE COMFORTED BY THE THOUGHTS THAT HE IS IN THE PRECIOUS

HANDS OF JESUS AND OUR LORD.

I PRAY THAT YOU WILL FIND COMFORT IN OUR LORD, AND TO KNOW THAT

PETER IS AT PEACE.

AMEN

SINCERELY,  CHILLIMAC