74 replies to this topic

#61 landons nana

landons nana

• Moderators
  • 9,662 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:49 PM

Papa Bear

OK Father I come to you asking this morning that thou will let our Brother Peter rest in peace under his young skin laid a heart of gold. He hurt for his entire Dinar Family and through his pain felt and carried all others pain on his shoulders. Death has severed the tie that united us in this life to be renewed everlastingly in a heaven with thee and my family. Now faithful to thy memory ,I implore you Lord to grant repose unto this young soul and vouchsafe for me in your arms for me his soul until our reunion again. God please permit the soul of Peter for whom we all mourn to know how much he was loved and grant him freedom from earths painful struggles, dangers and difficulties purified through your mercy. May he share the joys of the blessed in eternity wrapped in his Mothers and your loving arms. PETER THIS ISNT GOODBYE ITS SEE YOU LATER GOOD FRIEND

• presley likes this

#62 landons nana

landons nana

• Moderators
  • 9,662 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

SweetQueen...Remembering My Friend Peter (Studley)

I FIRST GOT TO KNOW PETER THROUGH A PRIVATE INTEL GROUP CALLED 5F THAT WAS ORGANIZED AND BROUGHT TOGETHER BY BLAINO, WE HAD JUST ABOUT ALL THE INTEL PROVIDERS FROM THE PAST AND FROM DIFFERENT SITES ALL TOGETHER SHARING AND COMPARING INFORMATION, SOME OF THE GREATS THERE WERE DEWEY, OKIE, STUDLEY, HECK WE EVEN HAD RONNIE MILSAP, , POPPY2, BGG, LONGFELLOW, DUSTY, SEEKER, PAM, , DURGA, JENNA, JEDI, ENNORSTE, PATTI, CHICKEN HUNTER, ETC... IT WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE GETTING TO KNOW AND HEAR THE VOICES OF THIS PEOPLE WHOM ALL POSTED IN DIFFERENT SITES, AT THE TIME I WAS AT THE GET TEAM.

E F HUTTON, EVERYONE LISTENS. THAT IS HOW EVERYONE FELT ABOUT PETER. WHEN HE ENTERED A ROOM WHETHER IT BE A SKYPE ROOM OR A CHAT ROOM. HE COMMANDED EVERYONES ATTENTION AND RESPECT, BUT NOT BECAUSE HE WAS ARROGANT OR DEMANDING, BUT BECAUSE HE HAD SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE EVERYONE WANTED TO HEAR WHAT HE HAD TO SAY. HE WILLING GAVE INFORMATION TO HUNDREDS, MORE LIKE THOUSANDS, AND JUST HAD THIS WAY OF CALMING EVERYONE WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE AND COMMON SENSE. THAT IS WHO HE WAS TO DINARWORLD. HE WAS THAT CALMING, GROUNDED VOICE THAT JUST BROUGHT SO MUCH OF HIMSELF TO HELP OTHERS.

WHO PETER WAS TO ME WAS SO MUCH MORE. I REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD WHEN WE WERE ALL A PART OF THE “GIRLS” SKYPE ROOM TOGETHER… THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN THE GIRLS ROOM HAD SOME ADDITIONAL FRIENDS: PETER, GEORGIA BOY, CAP, AND JONNYWG. WE TEASED THE GUYS ABOUT NOT HAVING GIRL NAMES FOR OUR ROOM- ONE OF THEM BECAME CARMEN MIRANDA. OR HOW ABOUT THE CONFERENCE CALLS HE JOINED IN WITH THE CUBAN MAFIA ROFL . I LEARNED HOW TO TAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT WITH A POUND OF SALT… AS HE WOULD SAY THIS INVESTMENT IS VERY SPECULATIVE. I ALSO REMEMBER HOW WE LEANED ON EACH OTHER FOR STRENGTH AS WE WERE BOTH GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING, THE FORECLOSURE ON OUR HOMES AND THEN BELIEVING IN THE FUTURE WHEN WE HAD OUR NEW HOMES AFTER THE RV.

POST RV WE WERE BOTH GOING TO BUY HOMES IN THE SAME CITY , WHICH WAS THE CITY WHERE PETER GREW UP AS A CHILD HERE IN SOUTH FLORIDA, PETER OFTEN TOLD ME OF HOW MUCH HE LOVED SOUTH FLORIDA BECAUSE IT WAS HERE WHERE HE GREW UP AND WANTED TO GO BACK AND BUY BACK THE HOUSE WHERE HE WAS RAISED WHERE HE HAD SO MANY MEMORIES OF HIS MOTHER, HE ALSO DATED A CUBAN GIRL THAT WENT ON TO BE A GIRL WHOM HE NEVER FORGOT. I REMEMBER CLEARLY THE DAY HE CALLED ME ALL EXCITED AND ASKED FOR MY HELP , NOT ONLY AS A WOMAN BUT AS A CUBAN. THIS GIRL OF HIS DREAMS HAD CALLED HIM AND HE WAS AFRAID TO ANSWER BECAUSE SHE HAD GONE ON TO GET MARRIED AND EVEN HAD A COUPLE OF CHILDREN AND HE ASKED.. WHY DO YOU THINK SHE IS CALLING ME? I REPLIED SHE IS OBVIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT YOU , WHY DON’T YOU CALL HER. HE WAS SUCH A GOOD MAN THAT ALL HE SAID WAS… BUT SHE IS MARRIED WITH CHILDREN AND I SAID PETER IT DOSEN’T MATTER SHE MAY NOT EVEN BE MARRIED ANYMORE, THEN HE SAID WELL TRUE BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN? HE DIDN’T WANT TO HURT THE CHILDREN AND FELT IT WAS BEST IF HE DIDN’T RETURN THE CALL. NOT ONLY WAS HE A GOOD FRIEND TO THE DINAR WORLD BUT A DEAR FRIEND TO ME.

AND NOW I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THIS PRAYER...... JESUS, OUR HEARTS HURT BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE OUR FRIEND PETER HERE WITH US ON EARTH, BUT THANK YOU FOR COMFORTING US WITH THE PEACE OF KNOWING WE WILL SEE OUR FRIEND PETER AGAIN SOME DAY. SUSTAIN US LORD AND BRING PEACE TO OUR ACHING HEARTS AS WE GRIEVE FOR OUR FRIEND PETER. HELP US IN THE DAYS AHEAD TO REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD WITH HIM. HELP OUR HEARTS TO HEAL AND TO BE A COMFORT TO ONE ANOTHER. THANK YOU FOR LOVING US AND FOR WELCOMING PETER INTO YOUR ARMS. AMEN

• JamesMD likes this

#63 ClassyONE

ClassyONE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 05:39 AM

It's hard to believe it's been almost a year! The things I remember the most about Peter Studley was his love for a good debate. He and I had something in common as we are both from Jewish Ancestry. Peter was such a kind hearted guy that would bend over backwards for anyone. He is truly missed but I know deep in my heart that  he is content to be back home with God even though many of us miss him dearly. Sending my prayers to Peters family once again.Blessings to you brother!

• Tilt'sgirl likes this

#64 Guest_Taylorjohn_*

Guest_Taylorjohn_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:06 PM

Is anyone aware of how Peter took his life ?

#65 Blinkster

Blinkster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationLooking for the one missing picnic sandwich

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:48 PM

I don't know. I don't think it's important, IMHO; nor do I believe it was discussed publicly.  The fact that a desperate soul went to such a tragic, extreme choice is enough for me.  RIP, Studley.

#66 ClassyONE

ClassyONE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:07 PM

Still remembering the loss of our dear friend Peter Studley!!! Do go works in heaven my friend!!! <3

#67 CLEMENT36

CLEMENT36

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationOKLA

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:29 PM

I HAVEN'T SEEN THE TRACKS OF SOONERFAN FOR SOME TIME... I MISS HIS COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS, ALSO... I WISH HE WOULD POST MORE...

#68 zach123

zach123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:19 AM

As I look at all the people that loved Studley, me included, my heart goes out to our whole dinar family. I miss all the people that were here for years, and we felt like a family, even though many of us never posted--we were all connected somehow by God. I want you all to know that my heart is with you, for we have traveled this long journey together, and even though some have slept along the way, we keep them in our hearts. Rest in peace Studley. I love you all Zach

#69 SweetQueen

SweetQueen

Site Manager

• Administrators
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:19 PM

Just today I saw a post relating to Trumps nominee being what we needed for the Dinar community.  Without going into politics I couldn't help but remember the many conversations I had with Peter (Studley) because all he had to do to verify intel for me regarding the whales exchanging was to say give me a minute I will call Donald Trump.  He was this special and always willing to help those of us in his inner intel circle know just how well connected he truly was and how loved he was by the dinar community.  Peter there is not a day that goes by that I don't remember our special friendship.  May you be rejoicing with your Mom in heaven my dear friend. 

• GoldenUtopia and ClassyONE like this
My Signature

:tinkerbell-246: SweetQueen

intel4u.sweetqueen@gmail.com

#70 bailey2

bailey2

• Moderators
  • 27,555 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:22 AM

That was beautiful Sweet. You were a good friend, it shows in your words    He is missed by many here

#71 ClassyONE

ClassyONE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:23 AM

Just today I saw a post relating to Trumps nominee being what we needed for the Dinar community.  Without going into politics I couldn't help but remember the many conversations I had with Peter (Studley) because all he had to do to verify intel for me regarding the whales exchanging was to say give me a minute I will call Donald Trump.  He was this special and always willing to help those of us in his inner intel circle know just how well connected he truly was and how loved he was by the dinar community.  Peter there is not a day that goes by that I don't remember our special friendship.  May you be rejoicing with your Mom in heaven my dear friend.All of us that knew him miss his sweet spirit.

SweetQueen! All of those that knew him miss his sweet soul. What a colorful personality he had. This guy would take his last coat off for someone in need. That was Peter with a huge heart and thanks for remembering him too. Certain people are just hard to forget because they leave such an imprint on you. ;-))

#72 oneness

oneness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:52 PM

All i can say is that studley knows whats
In our hearts....and wants us to be free from our burdens and he is at peace in a good place with the lord...
Working in a different way..through each one of us...
Blessings. ...

#73 JamesMD

JamesMD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationMontana

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:53 PM

Catching up with recent  "We Remember Studley"  posts.

Before I registered with the castle forum, I read all of the "We Remember Studley"  posts, since they were open on the INTEL4U website without a login.  I gained some insight into the caring person Studley and the many loving people in the Castle forum. I wanted to meet and fellowship with the many good Castle souls, so I registered.  A picture of Studley was shared in one post.  I felt very sad reading about the ending his life.  I would loved to have shared posts with Studley.  Thank you SweetQueen for sharing more of Studley.   He was well connected with important people.  I vaguely remember a statement somewhere, this forum or elsewhere, that Donald Trump believed in the dinar re-valve enough to invest in IQD for himself.

God will restore our nation.  I believe America is that particular "wilderness" of Revelation 12, where the woman, the progenitor of Christian believers from mother Eve, to mother Israel, to mother Mary of Jesus, the Christ (anointed One) of all believers of Jesus unto the end time.  Revelation chapter 12 is a synopsis of our battle with Satan from the beginning to the final days.  Read the whole chapter.  The part in the chapter following the woman's (Christians) flight, tells of a flood coming out of the mouth of the dragon (Satan), meaning a flood of lies that can put your life in peril, drowning you in a spiritual death of deception.  The "Earth" that helps the woman is a region of this world, a restored USA you might say, a place to flee and be nourished for those with the knowledge of the truth, a place to dispel the lies of Satan and his demons.

Revelation 12 vs. 13-17 (Please read the whole chapter, the Holy Spirit will guide and teach you)

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.  15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

#74 GoldenUtopia

GoldenUtopia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:53 AM

I vaguely remember a statement somewhere, this forum or elsewhere, that Donald Trump believed in the dinar re-valve enough to invest in IQD for himself.

It surely would be interesting to know that.

#75 GoldenUtopia

GoldenUtopia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:55 AM

....conversations I had with Peter (Studley) because all he had to do to verify intel for me regarding the whales exchanging was to say give me a minute I will call Donald Trump. 

Did he actually call Donald Trump and what Did Mr. Trump say? I know you will not know word for word, but just a summary of what he generally said would be fascinating to know about. 

Thanks for this forum Sweet Queen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users